Football Manager 2017 Transfer Updates and Custom Leagues
Finally he came update patch 17.3, brings us over 5500 improvements and changes that we all waiting for. One of the items relating to the Agents, brings specific attributes and client, gives a much more realistic game.
This patch has brought many improvements of graphics, gameplay, and many other aspects. A list is a big improvement to all view should be at least an hour, it will be able to cover only some of the most important items.
DOWNLOAD: FM17 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.0
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only “editor data”
Updated Transfers :
- Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
- Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
- Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.
General Changes :
- Added new people who doesn’t exist in the database – chairmen/players/managers/staff.
- Affiliations between teams.
- Corrected captains.
- New stadiums.
- New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
- Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
- Adjusted potential ability attributes.
Inside the package there is a detailed guide, this is so far the best update for Football Manager 2017 (patch), this is definitely you have to install. After we installed the update, we noticed significant improvements in all aspects of the game. If you love to play FM17, recommend required to download and install the updates.
If you do not have a game, I recommend that you look this article, where you can see how to download key activation.