To the delight of players Playground Games has released a new update for Forza Horizon 3, according to the developers of stability is a priority. Update includes a number of stability and performance improvements for the PC and Xbox One.
Update fixes issues numerous gameplay improvements on Windows 10 configurations, significantly improved stability and performance for PC users. After we update Forza Horizon 3, we noticed a significant performance improvement. If you have not yet updated the game, we recommend that you do so immediately. The new update brings the gameplay changes that will delight all lovers.
Here you can BUY CHEAP – Forza Horizon 3
On the official website published the full patch notes, which you can see below.
- Fix for photo mode being blurry for Windows 10.
- Groove music playback improvements on Xbox One.
- Upgrade basket UI now supports mouse input for Windows 10.
- Fix for bug that prevented Windows 10 players from progressing past the start screen with no internet connection.
- Added master volume option for Windows 10.
- Fix to Advanced Camera functionality for Xbox One and Windows.
- Fix to enable rewind when returning from Co-Op to Solo.
- Added option to mute microphones in-game.
- Player can now continue driving when fuel runs out.
- Horizon Edition cars that boost either skills or XP no longer provide a benefit in Online Adventure.
- Fixed an issue where the perk The XP Bump worked in online adventure.
- Added a 30-second cooldown to the Drift tap skill.
- Reduced the amount of XP awarded for banking skill chains.
- Reduced 3-Star score target on the following Drift zones: Mountain Foot, Reservoir, Mountain Scramble and Gold Mine.
- Previous Horizon edition cars removed from Wheelspins; new Horizon edition cars added. The new HE cars are the BAC Mono Horizon edition, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Horizon edition, Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon edition, Mercedes C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Horizon edition, MG Metro 6R4 Horizon edition, MINI Cooper S Horizon edition, and the Subaru Impreza 22B STi Horizon edition.
- Added the name of the current championship to Car select in online adventure to help players choose a suitable car.
- Horizon edition cars display the correct bonus for Wheelspins.
- Fixed an issue where the landmarks stat was incorrectly listed as (21) instead of (19), stopping players reaching 100 percent complete.
- Players running four core setups on Windows 10 should see CPU improvements.
- Improved thread layout changes for eight core setups on Windows 10, resulting in improved performance.
- Improvement to performance in upgrades and tuning screens on Windows 10.
- Fixed a stall when driving in Byron Bay on Windows 10.
- Stall fixed when applying Drivatar liveries while driving on Windows 10.
- Stall fixed when driving in free roam on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue where having a microphone enabled in the game but no speech pack installed would cause the title to crash on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 players when entering Maroondah road bucket list event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 and Xbox One players when joining online bucket list blueprint challenges with mismatched DLC.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Xbox One players when pausing the game.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when collecting loyalty rewards while in a convoy.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when using the AMD R9 Fury X graphics card on Windows 10.
- Fixed a TDR for Windows 10 players.
Here download Forza Motorsport 3 PC full version